- About Us
- Media Center
The Kota Kinabalu International Airport is located some 10 minutes away from the state capital of Sabah. The second busiest airport in Malaysia, the airport is a hub for many international and domestic arrivals, including flights from Brunei, Singapore, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Metro Manila (Philippines), and several other cities around the region. A quick drive from the airport will take you to the Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal, and from there, it's just a matter of hopping on the next boat out to Gayana Eco Resort. Airport and ferry terminal transfers can be easily arranged through the resort.
Sales & Reservation Office :
Lot 6, Tanjung Lipat,
Tel: +6 088 380390
Resort Contact Information :
Malohom Bay, Gaya Island,
Scheduled Boat Transfer :
Scheduled Arrival and Departure Speed Boat Transfers from/to Jesselton Point (JP) Jetty is included in nightly room rate and boat schedules are as follow:-
* Kindly be reminded that Resorts will not guarantee villa availability for early arrival before the standard check-in time at 1400hrs. Guest(s) are recommended to purchase a night in advance, should they wish to guarantee their villa for early check-in.
* Kindly be informed that all the above scheduled and non-scheduled boat transfer are required to be PRE-BOOKED at least 7-DAYS in advance. Any last minute requests, shall subject to boat availability and may consequently causes delay to your trip or flight, and Resort shall not be held liable for this delay.
Check-In & Check-Out Policy :
1. Earliest check-in time is 1400hrs at the resort and latest check-out time is 1100hrs. Should guest(s) wish to have a guaranteed check-in before 1400hrs, we recommend that guest(s) are to purchase the room a day in advance.
2. It is strongly advisable that guest(s) arrive at the Check-In Lounge at Jesselton Point (JP) Jetty at least 15 minutes prior to boat departure for registration of check-in.
3. For any guest(s) who wish to leave the resort later than 1100hrs WITHOUT retaining their villa, a fee of RM50nett per person will be charged and non-private scheduled departure boats will be at either 1300hrs or 1600hrs. However, shall availability permits, for guest(s) who wish to retain their villa after 1100hrs till 1600hrs, a 50% of the particular room charge shall applies, which is inclusive of a non-private scheduled boat transfer at either 1300hrs or 1600hrs.
4. Shall availability permits, for a late check-out after 1600hrs shall incur one full room night charge, which is inclusive of a non-private boat transfer.